The Pocatello Children’s Clinic provides:
- Preventative care and immunizations of well children.
- Treatment of common childhood illnesses.
- Diagnosis and management of chronic medical conditions.
- Coordination of care with other health care specialists such as Primary Children’s Center in Salt Lake City.
- Hospital care for seriously ill children.
- Special Treatment for First-Time Parents.
Specialized Pediatric Care
Children have different health care needs than adults. As they grow through each stage of childhood, the medical issues they face change. Pediatricians understand this better than any other type of doctor. They are specialists in all aspects of children’s health and are the only physicians who spend an additional three years of training after medical school focused just on kids.
Peace of Mind For Your Family
We provide family-centric care. While our parents find that they like and trust all of our pediatricians, they often identify one as their family doctor. Visit us before delivery so you can get to know your new baby’s doctor. Once your baby is born, one of our pediatricians will meet with you each day at the hospital.
We Promise To:
- Serve all patients
- Offer discounted fees for patients who qualify
- Not deny services based on a person’s:
- Race, National Origin, Gender Identity, Disability, Sexual Orientation, Sex, Religion, Inability to pay, Age, Color
- Accept insurance, including:
- Idaho Medicaid
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)