Is your Child Sick?
Select from over 100 symptoms to read more about managing your child’s illness.
Your Hometown Pediatric Clinic
Welcome to the Pocatello Children’s Clinic. We believe that nothing is more rewarding than caring for children. As a parent, you know how exciting and sometimes challenging it can be. We are here to help. Every person in our office is dedicated to working with children. It’s our specialty; we wouldn’t have it any other way. We provide comprehensive care for all children and adolescents. At the Pocatello Children’s Clinic, a pediatrician is always available to answer your questions or see your child—24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Pocatello Children’s Clinic provides:
- Preventative care and immunizations of well children
- Treatment of common childhood illnesses
- Diagnosis and management of chronic medical conditions
- Hospital care for seriously ill children
- Special Treatment for First-Time Parents
- Coordination of care with other health care specialists such as Primary Children’s Center in Salt Lake City
Specialized Pediatric Care
Children have different health care needs than adults. As they grow through each stage of childhood, the medical issues they face change. Pediatricians understand this better than any other type of doctor. They are specialists in all aspects of children’s health and are the only physicians who spend an additional three years of training after medical school focused just on kids.
Peace of Mind For Your Family
We provide family-centric care. While our parents find that they like and trust all of our pediatricians, they often identify one as their family doctor. Visit us before delivery so you can get to know your new baby’s doctor. Once your baby is born, one of our pediatricians will meet with you each day at the hospital.
We Promise To:
- Serve all patients
- Offer discounted fees for patients who qualify
- Not deny services based on a person’s:
- Race, National Origin, Gender Identity, Disability, Sexual Orientation
- Sex, Religion, Inability to pay, Age, Color
- Accept insurance, including:
- Idaho Medicaid
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)